Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hair Poems



My Hair
By: Morhardt Carmen Mencita Monoi Angel  


Dont you ever dare to cut my long hair
It would just not be fair 
It does make me feel dressed 
And seems like a fluid caress 


Don’t you ever dare to steal my hair 
Having long braids of a pair 
Wavy cascades down the spine 
Think of drinking some lovely vine


Don’t you ever dare to pull my hair
Only if lost in real despair
Using all your tender fingertips 
On some sensual inviting hips


Don’t you ever dare to blow my hair 
Even so you cant stop to stare
Snaky curls bustling around 
Look at them but keep to the ground 


Don’t you ever dare to touch my hair
If not being able to take care 
Colors and strands of hazelnut 
For sure it will never ever be cut 


Don’t you ever dare to comb my hair 
It’s as floating in the breezy air 
Fluid like a woven golden lace 
Lovely long and shiny embrace 


My hair dresses me nicely
My hair is my jewellery
My hair belongs only to me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...